Copyright and Intellectual Property
This page is a list of links to sites that contain information about
- John Perry Barlow
Library, contains the article "Selling Wine without Bottles"
- Berkeley Technology
Law Journal, formerly the High Technology Law Journal
- Canadian Music Reproduction
- The Centre for Democracy and Technology
- Copyright Clearance Center Inc.
- Copyright and Fair Use
page by Standford University Libraries, good selection of links
- A Guide to Proper Trademark
Use, by Gregory H. Guillot
- Ivan Hoffman's home page,
contains dozens of articles. He is a lawyer specializing in Internet
and intellectual property law.
- Some observations on copyright
law by Ronald B. Standler
- "10 Big
Myths about copyright explained", by Brad Templeton
- Resource Center, by Nolo Press, they also have extensive online resources
on other areas such as Internet law, patents, and contract law.
Keith Soltys -- email@example.com